Thursday, August 29, 2013

a million photos of our summer.

I've been seriously neglecting my blogging but we have been so busy enjoying our summer. I've taken lots of photos too, so here they are and I'll just update as I go.
 My 3 boys. I feel like I'm always taking photos of these 3, but honestly, when I see them all together I can't help it. It's my favorite.
 We hiked bears hump with the kids while we were camping in Waterton with Michaels parents and Grandparents. Michael had Ty and I had Noah. Noah was getting a little too big for the moby wrap here so he was pretty much falling out the whole time. Also, it was a bad idea for me to wear a hoodie because it started to get hot out and I couldn't take it off because Noah was napping. Serious sweating!!
 Our little family on the top of Bears hump!
 My boys in bed.
 At the Mendenhall Family Reunion. This was after Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary celebration. This was also the first time Michael's parents and their children and families had been together since we added a new member to the family, Amber (and I guess Noah too). Devin and Amber were able to come up to visit for 2 weeks and we enjoyed spending lots of time with Michael's family. 
Great Grandpa Mendenhall and Ty.
 UMMMMM CUTE! 
 We went to Birds of Prey while Devin, Amber, and Jody were visiting. I was sooo freaked out of holding this bird.
 Michael and birdy.
 Ty got to hold the burrowing owl! SO precious. (Do you think he cared? haha)
 Ty being swarmed and attacked by ducks wanting more food. Not the greatest photo but look at that face. :)
 The classic Cameron Falls picture.
 Bros

 At the park. Despite their expressions (which look identical to me) they enjoyed the swings.

 The morning after we camped at Park Lake with the Malmbergs. This was our 4th camping trip of the summer. 
 Cali and Ty. Silly kids (thats Ty's smile, HA)
 My boys again!!! Look at those perfect faces. Also, Noah looks the same size as Ty.
:):) 

2 comments:

  1. Haha Ty looks sooo tall in the cameron falls picture. and bahahah michaels face in the one with his brothers.. what the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ty looks sooo tall in the cameron falls picture. and bahahah michaels face in the one with his brothers.. what the heck?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...