Thursday, August 29, 2013

Grandpa Parker

My Dad and stepmom Kristi have been growing their grandchild population at a rapid rate. In the 2 1/2 years of being grandparents they have 7 grandchildren. Within I believe 2 months they got these 3 grand babies. Wren (bottom left-Tycy and Stefans), Noah (bottom right), and Sean (top-Indie and Dans). At the Parker family reunion it was naptime for the babies. Wren went on the parents bed first. Then Noah fell asleep so I added him. My Dad was playing a card game and went to go change his clothes and he said he saw Wren and Noah sleeping and the bed was just calling to him, so he joins them. Then it was Sean's nap time, and that is how we got this lovely photo that I'm sure these kids will look back on.  Photo courtesy of Indie. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...