Sunday, September 29, 2013

Noah is 5 months

Noah is now 5 months! I can't even believe it. He is growing so fast. We are so in love with the stage he is in right now. He is the most smiley baby we have ever seen. He is SO happy.

Noah
-has his two bottom teeth! It took about 3-4 weeks of teething for them to get here but they are finally in.
-he is a terrible sleeper! Since teething started I have been up with him an average of 7 times in an 8 hour period. He is fussy, and nurses what seems like all night long. I'm at the point where I am too exhausted to sleep train him. Right now it seems like I will never have a good nights sleep again.
-He is always chewing on his hands.
-he giggles ALL the time. He will laugh if you are just looking at him, or at Ty being silly splashing in the tub, or anyone who makes funny faces at him. This is opposite of Ty (who was chill as can be at this age), so it's a fun stage.
-Loves his tummy and is starting to get good at lifting his upper body
-nurses every 4 hours during the day (and every 2 at night...) shouldn't it be the other way around?
-has blonde hair coming in. I think it will be a bit blonder than Ty's is.
-loves going on walks in the chariot.
-so obsessed with Ty. he gets so excited to see him, and will watch him for a long time.
-has the longest eyelashes and the bluest eyes.
 Dreaming of when he can start eating pureed peas.
Our little bundle!

2 comments:

  1. Noah is 5 months! Can't believe it. And oh. my. goodness. That photo of him in the blue outfit is the cutest photo any baby ever in the history of the world. Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...