Friday, June 7, 2013

Ty is almost 2!

Ty has such a personality now. He will be two in a week and man we just love this kid. Here's a list of what Ty can do and is doing:

-he says "Ty do it" ALL the time. Sometimes not at the greatest times.. like when I'm trying to buckle him in his carseat quickly and he wants to "do it"
-he LOVES buckles, which makes it difficult when I go to put Noah in his carseat and it's all buckled up.
-he loves puzzles. We have a few... tools, numbers, and the alphabet. And he loves doing the animal one at G&G Mendenhalls.
-he loves being outside, and especially loves G&G Mendenhalls backyard because of the way their garden is setup.
-he still isn't a great eater. He eats, he just won't eat what we are eating usually. He doesn't like condiments or sauces of anykind (that eliminates Kraft Dinner and spaghetti, and hot dogs, peanut butter and jam sandwiches... and all the easy "go-to" stuff for kids). He still won't eat bread (so that means no sandwiches). He basically eats the more plain food, which is good because it's super healthy. He loves veggies, and chicken, and steak, and fruit.... but it just makes it hard because we usually have to modify our meals before they hit his plate.
-he is obsessed with "Coos coos" which is "Blues Clues". I want to do a post explaining his obsession. It's kind of adorable. He knows the signs for "thank you" and "smart" now from watching it.
-he loves "gings" which is "games". iPhone games, watching Dad play games on the Wii..
-he loves kids. Whenever he sees the neighborhood kids he yells "HI KIDS". Sometimes he stands on the chair on our balcony and yells that if there are any kids out. Also, he yells "HI GRANDMA(PA)"  from the balcony if he sees Michael's parents outside because they live 4 doors down from us. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood can hear him. It's adorable.
-he loves Noah. He doesn't like to hold him ("Noah off"), but he loves to give him kisses and give him his soother and let us know when "Noah crying".
-When we ask him how old he is he puts his hands above his head and says "TWO"

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but maybe I will add more later. Here are a bunch of photos of our sweet Ty boy.

 Heading out to the Childrens Festival
 He couldn't reach the pedals
 Hanging out while we put in the hardwood floors. 
 Wiping the rocks off his hands after throwing them in the water in Waterton.
 Note: Don't let your child walk around Waterton without shoes in the spring... "Stickies"
 Sitting on Grandpa Parkers new bike. Notice Ty's shirt (which is a coincidence). We bought it for Ty in Vegas.
 My matching boys.
 He loves bathtime.
 Ty joining in on Noahs fun. 
 He loves putting stickers on his head.
Playing in the yard.

2 comments:

  1. Ty is getting so big! I can't wait to see him. Cali would have freaked to have those stickies on her feet. She's weird about her feet. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this little boy! IThe "Hi KIDS!" thing is so cute. And I'm looking forward to a post on "Coos coos" :) Also, that photo of Ty and Michael matching is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...