Sunday, June 16, 2013

birthday, blessing, fathers day

This weekend we celebrated Ty's second birthday, Noahs baby blessing, and Fathers Day. It's been a great weekend with family! Michaels mom took lots of photos at Ty's birthday party so I will do a post on that once I get those from her, but here are some photos from today.
 Our first family picture since the hospital! Noah wasn't too happy, and neither was Ty about 3 seconds after this photo, but at least it's documented!
  Noah puked all over his baby blessing outfit before I could get a photo, but I'm okay with that because look how cute and chubby he is looking. 
 And here is Ty and Michael (on Father's Day) at the park. We never got one with just Michael and the boys, but this one is pretty darn cute. Man I love all my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...