Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Holidays 2011

We had a really great Christmas and we took a lot of photos. I think I will just describe as we go through them.
We took a trip to Cut Bank to pick up some packages we had shipped there for Christmas gifts, so here is Ty and I
 at Pizza Hut. 
And another thing in Ty's mouth! This is before Christmas at Michael's parents house. 
Bad coloring but here is Ty being read a book by his Aunt Jody-a librarian!! 
Here we are celebrating Nikki's 24th birthday!!  
At the live nativity... It was really great, but cold! This is not all of us that went. 
Ty with Dad Christmas Eve! And Ty with another toy in his mouth!!
Here is our little family Christmas morning with Ty opening his first gift!! Haha, Every single picture so far he has something in
 his mouth. I guess thats just what babies do.
Our new hats!!
It was SO nice because every past year we have done my Dads, my Moms, and Michaels  parents all on Christmas day and 
sometime even back somewhere for a dinner in the evening so this year we were able to enjoy a block of time with each family.
Here is us at my Dads house on Boxing Day playing Just Dance 3! I rrreeeeaaaallly suck at it. I try to do all the moves, yet I 
always get the lowest score.
 Oh well, what can I expect? Anyone who had ever seen me at a youth dance knows I am a terrible dancer. It was so fun to 
spend more time there this year!! 
Ty with his Grandpa Parker and Dad. He got a puppet from them and he loooves it!
Me and my boy being all snuggly.. Oh I just love this little guy so much!!
And now onto a little update of Ty...

-the most exciting news- he is CRAWLING!! He is so cute moving all over the living room and dining room. I can tell he loves this newfound freedom.. Now to get baby proofing this house!! 

-NOT sitting... I'm pretty sure this is suppose to come before crawling but this kid has nooo desire to sit. I try to get him to try, but he just bends in half, and goes into crawling position... He's got to learn sometime right??

-eating vegetables and fruit (he has been on rice cereal, oats, and mixed grains for a while now)! We started with veggies first and he likes sweet potato, butternut squash, and pears! He is still really into the bottle, so we are trying to get him eating less from the bottle, more from the spoon. 

-Ty LOVES books. It is sooo cute to watch him have a book read to him. He loves to hold the pages, and he looks intently on the words and pictures on the left page, then turns to the right page. It's almost like he knows what he is doing. If he is ever super fussy, a book is a great way to calm him! 

-he has started to babble a lot more. Sometimes I wonder if he is actually saying words, haha.

-Ty loves to be scared!! Anything that is a sudden noise made by Mom or Dad makes him laugh. A lot. It's so cute because we expected him to actually get scared, but he giggles! It's the cutest thing.

-Just yesterday Michael was feeding Ty and trying to get his attention by scaring him, and Ty started fake laughing. Maybe he was actually happy, but the laugh was super forced and he just kept forcing it. haha

Okay I think thats all. That took forever to finally do! We have been so busy trying to get back into a routine because Ty had so many late nights over the holidays. I wanted to do Christmas cards but we just didn't get to it... and then I said New Year cards... that didn't happen. Do people do summer cards? haha Hope all your Christmases were awesome. Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun watching your kids grow and learn new things. I love it. Ty is getting so big! I also didn't get Christmas cards out so I thought maybe Easter cards..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last picture of you two in that blanket has got to be one of my favorite, so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time! Christmas is so fun. Joe and I are having our first married Christmas this year! You and Mikes are a great match.. super random. I know. But I sure love you guys together :)

    Ty loves to be scared? Weirdo. Hahaha jks.. kinda. I pee myself LITERALLY when people scare me. Oh how I hate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...