I can't even believe my little boy is already six months!! I am sure any mother will understand the feelings that come with hitting this milestone age. In only another six months he will already be a year old... probably walking, and as one year passes so quickly, the next twenty will too I am sure. Life is so busy these days. Especially getting ready for Christmas and making plans with family and friends. It seems my calendar is always full and if I forget to write anything on it, I WILL forget with everything else going on. We have been busy with Christmas parties-two more this weekend.. and we are so excited for Ty's first Christmas.
So at six months Ty is
-pretty close to crawling. he really made some progress last night(I tried to upload a video and it wouldn't let me so I will on Facebook)
-still only on the bottle. We put rice cereal in his bottle to thicken it up a bit. I try to give him rice cereal on a spoon but he still has no idea what he should be doing... We'll try again in a week or so.
-teething.. He has his two bottom teeth and I am SURE he has more teeth coming through. He has this one toy(I tried to also upload a video of it) that he is a bit obsessed with and if he has it and someone takes it away or he drops it, he has a fit!!
-loves to make noises.. specifically screaming!
-will now play in his crib when he wakes up in the morning instead of crying for me to come get him.
-love to scream when he sees other babies or younger kids. He even scared a baby and it started crying because he was screaming happily.
We have been taking tons of photos, so I tried to narrow them down in this post, and will post lots more on Facebook.
![]() |
| At a Christmas party my mom and I hosted this year! |
| Ty and cousin Madison with Grandma Smith, and Aunt Becky |
| Breanne, Michael, and Michael's shoulder buddy. |
| Ty with Grandpa Mendenhall. So cute!! |
| Went to Babb, Montana to get some Christmas packages... Here is Ty waiting for Dad to come back to the car. |
| Santa Baby!! |



Ok, seriously he is the cutest ever! I love those chubby little legs. Saw your video on facebook, so adorable. Wish we lived close so we could play every day!
ReplyDeleteI really really love you!! And miss you and your little family. I also love how much you blog. Please don't ever stop :)
ReplyDelete