Sorry, it's been a while. I bought Good Night Sleep Tight like a lot of you recommended, and still we haven't improved Ty's sleeping habits. Some nights are a lot worse than others, and I pretty much always need a nap to feel normal. I also think Ty has started teething because he is sooo fussy, has started drolling like crazy, chews on his fingers all the time (and can sometimes get all 10 in at once), and has red red cheeks. Aside from bad sleep habits and teething, he is a happy baby. He has started to giggle a little bit more and we are always trying to make him smile and hoping we can hear a laugh. He has started to roll over from back to front, and sometimes his arm gets stuck underneath him. Now we will have to pay extra close attention to where we put him. It's so sad to think he is no longer my little newborn. He is now a chubby bald headed baby. hahaa!! He had the WORST hair pattern because of hair loss (people were saying he had a friar tuck hairline... poor kid). So we shaved it, and trust me, it looks MUCH better!!

Thanksgiving was great! We have so much family around we were able to have 3 thanksgiving dinners! It was a delicious weekend, and it was fun to spend time with family.
 |
| Shikari, Me, and Breanne |
 |
| My sleeping boy and Aunt Cassandra |
 |
| Dinner #1 at my Moms. |
 |
| After dinner #2 at my Dads. |
 |
| Swingggging. Poor Dani. |
 |
| Me and my VERY handsome husband. |
 |
| After dinner #3 at Michael's parents we went on a walk. Ty looks like quite the chunker here, |
 |
| Kisses for Ty from cousin Madison... Or maybe just a nice bite on the ear will do. |
We took Ty swimming for the first time as well. He loved it and was super relaxed!
Such cute pics Amie! I can't believe how big Ty is getting, he is adorable! You look awesome too! I love the picture of Madison eating Ty, babies together are the best!
ReplyDeleteGreat update!! I'm also glad you joined pinterest! I need to go follow you!
Ty is so cute! He is growing up so fast! Keep the posts coming. I've been missing them!
ReplyDelete