Monday, October 17, 2011

Pinterest

I tried to resist but curiosity finally got the best of me... I've joined pinterest, and I've been having a great time find all sorts of food to make and DIY projects. So many people say they waste so much time on there, but I am determined to make use of my wasted time. I've made a goal to do at least one thing on pinterest every month. Today I started by making these delicious Santa Fe Chicken Salad Wraps.

Thank you Pinterest. I am happy because of the beautiful pictures and ideas I get to pour myself over, and Husband is happy because he gets to try my creations and soon our home won't be so plain.
Don't forget to check out my other post below. 

3 comments:

  1. I have tried a lot of recipes I have found on there and they have all been DElicious! I'll have to try this one out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks yummy. ps, i dont know pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ammmessss!!! I have been trying to resist pinterest forever.. I think I am slowly caving. Thanks for the recipe! :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...