Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Third and Final Trimester

I have just begun the third trimester, and already I am feeling many more discomforts than previously. I am finding I am short of breath even when just sitting, and have to focus on taking deeper breaths. Sleeping at night is still pretty good with no heartburn yet (I'm crossing my fingers), but I am constantly being woken up by having to use the washroom and I am finding he is most active in the middle of the night.... Great. I am still working full-time and planning to for the next two months, but I am feeling more and more tired after a full day of work, and finding my back pain is just getting worse. I like being able to work though because it keeps my mind on something else, and the days go by faster. Okay this is all sounding negative, but really the only great thing about being pregnant, for me anyway, is feeling our little guy moving around. It never gets old for me and Michael. That will probably be the only thing I miss about being pregnant.

Last week I went for my gestational diabetes exam. After checking in, the lady at reception handed me a very large class of orange soda and told me to drink it within 5 minutes. So I go sit back down and it seemed like all of the 30 people in the waiting room were staring at me while I tried to chug this nasty tangy orange soda drink, while feeling hot and trying to keep it down. Gross.

No, we don't have a name for our boy yet... We have about 10-15 names we like (ha), we just aren't sure if we want to name our son them... so we probably won't decide on a name for sure until we get to see what he looks like. Anyway, my mind is blank right now on what else to write.. so until next time.

4 comments:

  1. I feel for ya. The second trimester is so nice and the 3rd just wears you out. Hopefully it'll go by fast for you. You look great though! I saw your picture on facebook. :)
    That's good you have names at least, you'll know when you see him.
    Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you don't get heartburn. I had it and hated it lol. Not that anyone should love it. The "orange soda" is gross to ha. Hopefully your back doesn't get worse. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Oh, and you look so cute in your picture (on facebook of course :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're getting so close!!! Can't wait to hang out with you and our babes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie you look awesome! Good luck with no heartburn, I never had it with the boys so I'm sending that karma your way. We're so excited to hear about your little bundle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...