Last weekend we threw my sister Becky and adorable niece Madison a baby shower. It was fun to have lots of family and friends come to support the new baby and Mom and spoil them a little. We ate some food, enjoyed company, and played a few games!
| Some of the food we had and the decorations we made! |
| Mom to be and new mom |
| Sisters |
| Some of the people that came (I think this was near the end when lots of people had left) |
That Sunday they did a baby blessing for Madison and then we all went out to Cardston for a family potluck since some family from out of town was around AND to celebrate Grandmas 70th birthday!!!!
Pregnancy has been going good lately. I am LOVING feeling this little guy move around a lot. It's definately my favorite part of being pregnant and it never gets old. We are not having much luck with names, so I think we will just have to meet him to decide on a name. Back pain is pretty much the only thing that is not going well lately. It seems to always be getting worse. It hurts a lot to sit anytime after noon, not really sure why, so laying down or standing is the only relief I get, and if I am working, standing is not something I want to do more of when I don't have a client. But I will take this back pain over the sickness I experienced in the first few months. I am now 26 weeks and cannot believe how fast this is all going by. Michael and I are always talking about how excited we are to meet our little boy and how soon it will be.
Thanks for all your suggestions for your favorite baby essentials... Any more advice is welcomed!!
Giveaway HERE


Try some yoga for the back pain. I always had back pain and the yoga for pregnancy really helped.
ReplyDeleteit was such a fun shower! you guys did a great job! great food, great decorations. it was all fun! love ya!
ReplyDeleteAmie you are looking so cute all pregnant!!! The party looks like fun, the baby is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAmes! You look so cute! I love your little preggo self :) Can't wait to see what your cute little baby looks like!
ReplyDelete