Lately we haven't been up to a lot but some people keep saying I haven't posted anything new. I have been borrowing the Gilmore Girls seasons from a friend and I have been pretty hooked. I never used to like them but it kind of grows on you. Michael and I are ward missionaries and we are starting to do Share My Gospel with ward members where we teach members about how to be better missionaries and we commit them to invite someone to meet with the missionaries. We are pretty excited to start working with some people and to be in contact with investigators. Michael has been playing basketball with the ward lately and he was in a tournament last Saturday! He hadn't played in a while so he was sore afterwards but his team won! For Christmas we got a bread maker so I have been making some loaves of bread, which my mom wanted me to post pictures of! This week we are heading to Lethbridge to welcome Michael's brother home so we are looking forward to seeing family and getting away from school and work. Also, his sister Jody is heading to New Zealand for about 2 months so we will say bye to her. So here are some pictures mostly for my mom to see, haha.
Monday, January 26, 2009
My Next Post
Lately we haven't been up to a lot but some people keep saying I haven't posted anything new. I have been borrowing the Gilmore Girls seasons from a friend and I have been pretty hooked. I never used to like them but it kind of grows on you. Michael and I are ward missionaries and we are starting to do Share My Gospel with ward members where we teach members about how to be better missionaries and we commit them to invite someone to meet with the missionaries. We are pretty excited to start working with some people and to be in contact with investigators. Michael has been playing basketball with the ward lately and he was in a tournament last Saturday! He hadn't played in a while so he was sore afterwards but his team won! For Christmas we got a bread maker so I have been making some loaves of bread, which my mom wanted me to post pictures of! This week we are heading to Lethbridge to welcome Michael's brother home so we are looking forward to seeing family and getting away from school and work. Also, his sister Jody is heading to New Zealand for about 2 months so we will say bye to her. So here are some pictures mostly for my mom to see, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bread maker!! awesome!!! i bet your house smells good! aw fun. well have fun in lethbridge! keep doing post.. even though ppl never leave comments.. a ton of ppl look! promise!
ReplyDelete:) xoxo
You guys are ward missionaries! Thats awesome! It's fun having an important calling eh? I teach in Relief Society and I love it. Well have fun this weekend! Enjoy the weekend trips now cuz once you have kids they become minimal...or maybe it's just cuz we live in the cold tundra and it's a terrible drive and weare stuck here forever! ha
ReplyDeleteKyle and I are ward missionaries too. We've been doing the same classes with ward members, trying to get people motivated. Cute blog!
ReplyDelete