
Well after reading Mindy and Kristy's blogs for a while, I have decided to start my own. When I got my computer, Michael said the only way I could have it is if I kept a journal on my computer and he says a blog will do. We take a lot of pictures and so I will probably post pictures often and I will try to keep everyone updated. I think it's also just for family to see what we're doing. Hopefully I can get some people to read my blog every once in a while. Recently, we've just been getting back into a routine. Michael is starting a new semester and I am back to work. Not much else is going on with use right now. Michael's younger brother Devin gets home from his mission in Hawaii at the end of this month so we are looking forward to heading down to Lethbridge to welcome him home. I know Michael is definitely looking forward to it. We celebrated Michael's 28th birthday today. Well we don't really have people to celebrate it with so we just ate some ice cream (he didn't want a cake) and we went to Galaxyland at West Ed Mall on Friday kind of to celebrate. I can't believe I have been with him for 3 of his birthdays already and in only 2 more he will be 30!! I have such an old man husband!! haha This is a picture of Michael and I at West Ed on the Balloon Ferris Wheel.

Ok well this is the 3rd time i've commented, maybe it'll work this time! Seriously. anyways, you are so grown up! I'm glad I helped inspire you to get a blog cuz I love it. It is like a journal but with pictures so its even better! I'm excited to keep up with you and your happy life! Oh and Happy Birthday to Michael, he is old eh! lol love ya hun
ReplyDeleteYou are such a smart and beautiful daughter. I am happy you have decided to do this because I know you have many family and friends who really do want to know what is up in your life. So good work my girl!!! Love ya bunches!!
ReplyDeleteI look sooooo forward to finding out how everyone is doing...before facebook maybe once a year we would see a picture or hear about what you all are doing, so I think this is a fantastic way of keeping in touch...maybe my girls will get on board when they have some spare time...well good luck with it all..great start..love ya
ReplyDeletehey! yay a blog!! aw i love that pic! :)good, make sure u keep it updated k! ya like min said u will love the blog. so many ppl have one. its awesome, u guys r such a cute couple. xoxoxo love ya
ReplyDeleteHaa that is funny. It shows me as a follower of yours and I don't even have a blog...there is nothing there...not yet anyways...keep trying to convince me and it may work but I don't think yet. Maybe when I get my own computer.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog!
ReplyDeleteAnd I took that picture!
And I'm excited to keep reading!
Love!