Monday, October 22, 2012

another this and that post

I know this is super old, but I wanted to post a couple photos. We went to Waterton on September long weekend with some friends for the day. It was an awesome day. Here are some photos.
 Ty and Brady going down the slide.
 Double swinging it. Ty was so ready to get out of there and it was getting really cold out, but how cute is this!?
 Our little family. Man I love those two!!!!
This isn't in Waterton, but I made Ty a fort last week and here he is vegging out in it. :) What a beautiful little boy! 

In other news.... my sister Becky had her baby! Two weeks early!! Brooklyn Danielle is so tiny (about 6 lbs) and beautiful. I love my two nieces! 

I've been feeling a bit better. I'm still sick but not as often, and I'm not spending my days on the couch like I used to. I've started showing, so I'll have to post a photo soon. I'm already 14 weeks and I can't believe how fast it's going by. 

I have an entry into a big draw prize tomorrow for $50,000 of prizes (I was drawn to be entered into this draw, haha), including a CAR! So wish me luck! I have won a lot in my day, usually small things, so I have a good feeling about it. How sweet would that be to win!!??!?!??!?!? I'm sure if I do you will be hearing alllll about it tomorrow evening! :)

3 comments:

  1. the girls LOVE the book you are my cupcake. its so cute... cant wait to see your baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, especially the last one. Good luck tomorrow - fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...