Monday, September 24, 2012
big news
We are very excited to announce we are expecting Baby Mendenhall #2!!!!! This one is expected to arrive April 25, 2013! Ty is excited (we think) to be a big brother, and we are thrilled to have another little one join our growing family. We can't wait to meet this little munchkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How are you feeling this time around?
ReplyDeleteReally nauseous last week but I've been feeling good lately. WAY better than my last pregnancy!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats I was thinking that there was maybe another on it way...that's so exciting .. and I must say I LOVED having a baby in April! we are so happy for you!
ReplyDeletewow! i am so excited for you & your growing family. how wonderful! hope you continue to feel good and that baby grows healthy & strong. we love you guys (including that little babe!) and can't wait to meet him or her.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGlad you've been feeling okay! And I'm so excited that we will have baby-cousin-friends to play with each other at family reunions :) Congratulations, you guys! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! April is the best time to have a baby! I hope you feel great the rest of the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!! that is soooo exciting!! congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! This is great. Congrats you guys :)