Thursday, March 15, 2012

9 months

I haven't blogged in quite a while. I feel like I am just so busy these days. I can't even believe how busy Ty keeps me. He is learning so quickly. To give you an idea, Ty started crawling at 6 1/2 months and by 7 months he was already pulling himself to standing along furniture. He is now walking along furniture and loves to climb the stairs (since 7 months old). And he is getting good at both. Here are some photos of another one of Ty's favorite things:


As long as he doesn't have a sleeper on and his feet are free, he climbs up the couch and looks out the window. We were at a friends earlier this week and their leather couch was shaped different than ours and Ty climbed the couch, and was STANDING on it, with his hands on the window.

Tomorrow he will be 9 months... Last night Michael and I went to go look at Ty before we went to bed and he didn't have his blanket on him and he looked like a huge kid! Not at all like a baby anymore. I couldn't believe how huge he looked. It made me a bit sad that these past 9 months have gone by so quickly, but I really feel I have enjoyed Ty as much as I wanted to. I miss baby Ty, but I took lots of photos and video, and tried to really soak up my baby. He has been so much fun lately. I love this age he is at.
 Lately Ty:
- loves to be roughed around. It's the funniest thing. I can't imagine what that will be like in a few years... 
-LOVES peas, carrots, sweet potatos, banana, green beans, corn, and any baby food with meat in it. I make all of his baby food besides the meat ones.
-is really good at eating finger snacks... cheerios, flavored puffs??, dried apples.
-loves to be around other babies and kids. He gets really excited to have other kids around and he just wants to touch their faces and crawl on them like he does me.
-just got his top left tooth(march 13), and the week previous was a stressful and tough week with him. And today March 15th I noticed his top right toothe came through. He is getting his bottom right one, but I think the painful part is over... for now. So that makes 4 teeth until this bottom one comes through.
-Ty loves to sit in the grocery carts. It's probably because it was something new for him.
-he is FINALLY sitting. Okay it's been a few weeks, but man, it's great to finally have him sitting.
-still gets up 2-3 times a night. He regressed and I think it was because of his teething.
-loves to look out the window... especially when the garbage truck comes

4 comments:

  1. I love his cute tuft of hair! I want to reach out and touch it. Like a little duckling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Love these photos - so funny that he managed to stand on your friend's couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow.... it does not seem that long ago that you were pregnant and new in the ward... time sure does fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is for sure no longer a baby! How exciting. It's so nice to watch him grow through these blog posts. I wish I was in Lethbridge so I could be around more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...