Monday, November 28, 2011

Ty got his first tooth (his bottom right)! It's funny how a tooth coming through can make a mother so excited! It feels way to early for our Ty boy to be getting teeth now!! Ty has started getting up on his hands and knees, and his hands and feet-such a strong little boy. He even tries to crawl, but isn't really able to move himself. He hasn't quite figured out what he needs to do. 

We are getting ready for Christmas. I just set up the tree this past weekend (ours is only 3.5 feet tall), and some lights in the windows. I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done as well!! Yessss!! I just want to enjoy December without stressing! We have 7 Parties to go to in December, but won't be able to make them all because some are the same night. So it will be a busy month. We are so excited for Ty's first Christmas. He will probably be more interested in the wrapping paper than the gifts he receives. 

This week is busy.. Tonight we are going on a double date with some new friends!! We are pretty excited for that.. and then we have some Christmas concerts, I have a dentist appointment, we have a Mo-vember party that Michael's work is doing, and then a Christmas party on Saturday that my mom and I throw every year for our family!! 

I'll leave ya with a photo of my and my little boy... I just love to kiss his squishy cheeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. he looks SO cute all bundled up! It is so fun having a baby at christmas- everything is more exciting when you are watching them see it all for the first time! You are such a cute mommy- enjoy all the partying with your little family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...