Ohhh Pinterest. It's what everyone is talking about these days, including me. I have enjoyed "pinning" many things on there. Like I said, I've been trying to actually put my pinning to good use, rather than just wasting hours looking. I have already tried quite a few recipes, and I recently made this to go in Ty's room. I didn't find exactly this on Pinterest, but got the idea from there. It's not super crafty or anything but I really enjoyed making it (pretty much just painting and gluing) and I love that it matches Ty's room color scheme.
You will probably remember, but my really good friend Nicole painted these owls for Ty's room, which match a blanket I made for Ty. Check out her FB group- Just For Fun!
And to leave you with a photo of our little Ty boy... Just about to head to church. He looked so handsome with his little tie. He is just sooo mellow in this photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




you're so talented, Am! Look at you go. When Max was five months old, I was tired and trying not to stay in bed all the time. You're amazing! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I finally joined pinterest today. I was put on a waiting list. Crazy eh? Love the picture. You're so creative. I'm totally going to make one for Cali's room. It will be a good reminder for her and for me too - especially when she's having a screaming fit. :) Sweet little child of God. :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that...its a classic and you made it..so proud of you girl...lv u..granny
ReplyDelete