Thursday, September 8, 2011

We've just been busy busy busy. We are really trying to enjoy these last few months of non-snow weather! Ugh, I am soo not ready for any cold weather yet. 
Went to visit Michael at work and was able to show Ty off a bit.
Me and my boyyy, and notice his cute little owl pictures!! My really good friend Nicole painted them
and they match his blanket I made, and we just love them.
(There is one more but it's behind my head)
Cutest little jailbird ever! Aha, check out his super bored face and his slightly smaller left eye.
Making a pit stop for a picnic at the temple grounds on our way to Waterton (Ty's 4th trip there, wow!!)
Ty enjoying grass. He loves the outdoors. 

Ask anyone that knows Ty and they can tell you how much he loves looking up!!
Door frames, roofs, trees, windows... he loves it.
Ty in his little Safari hat. LOVE those lips and that little nose,
Naptime
Talking with Dad. They are buds.
Ty has been busy learning that his hands taste just about as good as milk does. He is always sucking on them and it's actually super cute. The other night he woke me up at 2am just by sucking and he was even sleeping. It was so loud. haha

That's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. he's is so cute!!! This post makes me so excited to meet my little guy! Sounds like you are loving being parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Amie! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Why does the time just fly by so quickly? I LOVE your family picture in front of the temple! That's a keeper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K- so adorable! He looks so much like both of you, it's crazy! I love your owl pictures and your temple pic- so fun. You look amazing, too! Congratulations again on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Amie! I think he looks so much like you! You're the cutest little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I bet you've been busy...love the pics!! Ty is getting cuter and cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...