| We have been so busy with Ty now being in our lives and the changes that comes with that. We are loving being parents and are learning so much everyday. He is such a good little boy and we can't wait until we get to see more of his personality. I can't believe he is already three weeks old. It has gone by so fast and I keep trying to really enjoy this newborn stage, although it has been tough. Here are some photos from Ty's first three weeks! |
| Mom, Grandma, Me, and Ty |
![]() |
| Cassandra, Breanne, and Ty |
![]() |
| Dad and Ty, and Ty looking like such a little chubster. |
We got newborn photos done with Ty. He was such a good boy and this is one of the photos! I can't wait to see the rest! ![]() |
| Our little boy after bathtime. |





Cute photos, Amie! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and finally meet my sweet little nephew! <3
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Ames! I'm so glad we got to meet Ty while he is still little, he is such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHe really is adorable! Congrats again on such a cute little boy. My suggestion is sleep when he's sleeping.
ReplyDelete