Michael and I are expecting our first baby June 22, 2011!! We are SOOOO excited!! We celebrate our 3rd Anniversary next week so we are excited to finally start expanding our family!!!!! More to come on how the pregnancy is going so far!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!! i am sooo excited!!! BOY I HOPE! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE Breanne--
Very exciting! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecass
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATSSSSSSS! Being parents is so much fun and so rewarding! I am excited to hear more about your pregnancy- now that I have experienced it I love hearing about other peoples pregnancys/labour! haha! Hope you are feeling good so far!
ReplyDeleteThat's soooo exciting. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats amie!!! So exciting :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Congratulations,,,, I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAMIE! I'm soooo excited for you and Michael. That is so exciting. Thats gonna be fun when you and Becky both have a baby! ah I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That's sooo exciting!! Babies rock!
ReplyDeleteYou better keep us updated, like weekly. ha.
Congrats again!!
Yeah!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo excited. As you already said "it's about time" I love it.
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!! AHH that so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Amie and Michael!!!!!! we love you guys and are so excited for you!!!! everything happens on time and when it's suppose to! you are going to be awesome parents! xoxo
ReplyDeletethat is going to be one cute baby! congrats, you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay! Hope you start feeling better soon! Morning sickness is NO fun at all!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!!! That's so awesome! Congratulations, you guys! Let us know if there is anything you need!
ReplyDeleteAIMES AIMES AIMES!!!! I love it!! So excited for you and Mikes!!! :D xoxoxo.
ReplyDeleteAHHH!!! NO WAY NO WAY! this makes me so excited!!!!! you have no idea :) congrats you guys. you guys will be amazing parents. love you lots.
ReplyDeleteVery happy to have my two oldest having babies together! Life is exciting and I love that there are babies coming to our family! MoM
ReplyDeletebest news i've heard today!
ReplyDeletelike i've always said...gorgeous gorgeous babies.
Amie that is soooooo EXCITING!!! You guys are going to have the cutest baby I just know it!!! Being a mom is so much fun! You'll love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWHA??!?!? THATS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! you will have the best looking babies ever
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys! You guys will make great parents! And so much fun that he or she will have a little cousin to play with.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! Congratulations
ReplyDeleteGood job!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Amie!! (yeah, I stalk you blog every once and a while :)) Good luck with the pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! Our baby's will be little friends!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! Congrats!
ReplyDeletehaha, Welcome to the craziness!!!!! i hope your pregnancy goes well amy and that you don't get sick! A baby changes everything, but in a good way. I'm so excited for yoU!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! YOUR GONNA BE THE CUTEST LITTLE PREGNANT GIRL. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SO I CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!
ReplyDeleteZOE
Congrats guys that is so exciting! You two will be great parents! My kids think so too!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS YOU TWO!!! Ohh its so much fun!! Funny Kelly and I found out we were having Kairi right before our anniversary Last year!! Good luck!! And sorry your so sick blah!!! I wish I had advice but I didn't get sick. I hear eating crackers before you get out of bed helps. Im so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYAAYY! Congrats to both of you! That's so exciting! Being a parent is SO MUCH FUN!! I'm sorry you're sick, that's not so fun. For me it helped to eat crackers before I got out of bed to settle my stomache. But every one is different.
ReplyDeleteDon't even be mad that this post got 35, going on 36, comments ;)
ReplyDelete