Thursday, May 20, 2010

i love....

*pouring rain
*GLEE (or just Rachel Berry's voice)
*a summer tan
*when someone loves their hair i just cut and colored/highlighted
*friends
*kitties
*Carrie Underwood
*Taylor Swift
*good books
*road trips
*amazing family (i'm so blessed)
*my sisters, ok so this is family, but i just love having sisters
*a good pair of jeans
*my hair spray
*the gospel
*most of all, my best friend, my husband Michael. i. love. you.

*and a hundred other things, but these are just some of the things i love

4 comments:

  1. Since you love kitties so much, wanna take ours??? They were such a delight today. Actually i shouldn't complain this was the first time they had done anything bad. One of them peed all over our bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first comment is confirmation that you shouldn't love "kitties", gross! haha! I'm kidding, i know you and Darcy love those little furballs. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Good thing you love rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I love most of the things on your list too! I guess awesome people think alike?! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...