Thursday, May 6, 2010

camera

michael told me when i got all my pictures from my computer onto CDs, I could get a new camera. sounds easy right? it's not. when i got my computer, michael transferred all his pictures from his computer to mine. i also had my external hard drive, and as well as my memory on my computer. so i used iphoto, and it was good for a while, but then all my pictures wouldn't show up. they are now scattered all over my computer. i probably have over 2000 photos on my computer, and about 1500 of them are missing. so i have to manually go through and find each photo and put them into a new folder. very time consuming. i am now organizing like mad, really wanting to get this new camera i have been saving for. so i have about 500 more to go. i can also put the new operating system on my computer when all this is done. so my goal is to finish finding the photos by end of next week. lets see how i do.

3 comments:

  1. lucky! I want a new camera so bad. I want the Rebel xti. What kind are you getting?
    Oh and sucky about the pictures, goodluck with that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and I got the new canon Rebel and we LLOOVVVEEEE it! It take the nicest photos and there is so much extra's you can do with it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so crummy and it's not like you can find them all in one night either! I can't wait for you to get a new camera...any thoughts on what kind you want to get? A better one like yours or like mine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...