A fun little get to know me quiz! Go ahead and steal it and do it for yourself!!
4 years ago I was:
Just about to graduate... and months away from meeting my sweetheart.
My best friends were:
Jessica Payne, Nikki Byam
5 Things I must do before I go to bed tonight:
1) make some money at work
2) read scriptures for 30 minutes (we're on a roll right now!!)
3) go on a run (im not on a roll with this right now)
4) call some primary mothers
5) do some picking up and cleaning around the house (yes i still have to do this even though my husband has 2 weeks off)
My Favorite Treats:
haha popcorn with salt and vinegar kernals flavoring, dill pickle chips.. i know a lot of salt, but i try not to add salt to my meals anymore!
What if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Ummm, holy! I'd quit my job, go on a 2 year trip around the world, i'd pay off michaels insane student loans, buy a beautiful home and decorate it how i want, buy michael any camera he wants (its his new hobby), buy him a canoe (this is year three of him wanting to buy a canoe-why you ask? i dont know. he says hes gonna go on a big canoe trip.. hes been maybe twice since ive KNOWN him, we cant afford it, and we have no where to put it, yet he is insisting that we get one.... im hoping by summer this annual urge will pass), id buy myself a beautiful kitten, more books, take our families to Hawaii! And the list goes on and on. Sooo I'm ready to become a billionaire....
Places I've lived:
Lethbridge(1 yr), Stirling(5yrs), Fort Macleod(1yr), Coalhurtst(3 yrs), Raymond(4yrs)
Lethbridge
Two different houses with my family (south and north side) and one house with my husband when we first got married, since then our homes have downgraded to small basement suites.
Edmonton
House #2 with Michael, so small, no room for our kitchen table, our couch, and numerous other things.
Current living situation:
Basement in Calgary.. lets just say I'm definately looking forward to upgrading.
Jobs I've had:
1) Phone girl at Pizza Hut with about 6 of my friends at the time. Pretty close to my dream job, haha. Then I was promoted to cook, which was enjoyable.
2) Busser at the Keg, then promoted to hostess
3) Server at Waterton Lakes Lodge (where I met my true love :) he was the life guard at the pool in the same hotel)
4) Merry Maids (worst job ever, lasted 3 months)
5) Subway Sandwich Artist (and I was dang good at this!! I actually liked this job, haha)
6) Server at Ric's Grill
7) Wife
8) Assitant at Swizzlesticks Salon Spa
9) Hairstylist at Curious!! (current)
10) Travelling Hairstylist (I do peoples hair as I travel from Lethbridge to Calgary to Edmonton, I love it) (current)
A Few Things You Didn't Know About Me:
1) Im the oldest of 13 kids (2 sets of twins, 10 girls) Its crazy
2) I loveeee Glee (k maybe you did know that) but I also love BONES!! (The tv series)
3) I love to PLAN..
4) I've watched The Little Mermaid more times than I know of anyone else doing...(and i still get teary eyed when she says "i love you daddy"
5) I LOVE to read...
6) I LOVE kitties and cats! I reallllly want one
7) I love surprises!! (hint hint michael)
8) I don't enjoy cooking. I'm blessed to have a husband that does. And I'm trying... trying to learn, trying to enjoy it.
9) I have nightmares almost nightly. Last night, I was in world war two but it was in someones house and Rics Grill (lol) and people were trying to kill me... Most nights someone is trying to kill me, hunt me down, attack me, its not fun!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow quite the post, for a getting to know "you" I sure learned a lot about me! You are "blesses" and World War II should be capitalized, but what do I know I failed spelling in grade 2.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I don't get hints but you can always tell me what you want... and I'm pretty excited for my canoe.
I also never cooked before we had kids and Dustin cooked all the time. I would help but I hated coming up with WHAT to cook, but i'm learning to love it, if I plan.
ReplyDeleteOnce you have kids, you'll find your groove in it, not that i'm awesome at it now! ;)
For being your cousin I knew nothing about you, so thanks for catching me up! lol
I loved this Amie! Now I know so much more about you. I too have nightmares almost nightly and I hate it! And I'm thinking Michael should get you a kitten, and maybe that will increase his chances of getting a canoe :)
ReplyDeleteThis was fun -- good to get to know you better. I'm sorry about your nightmares, but I couldn't help laughing right out loud when I read about World War II.
ReplyDelete