this weekend we went up to edmonton to visit some friends. we did a lot. we flew kites, colored eggs, hunted for eggs, played at the park, went out for breakfast with the malmbergs, and pretty much played the entire game of the new super mario bros for wii. we were also able to go visiting michaels cousin jordan henrie and his wife dani and their new baby boy, H. here are quite a few pictures displaying what we did this weekend. it was a lot of fun to visit with friends and enjoy conference as well.
lauren and her baby
me with the girls kite
girls
both kites broke but they seemed most upset.
this was so hard with one hand. picture #2 tells how hard it really is.
action shot
coloring eggs
two of mine that i did
all of these eggs... see hulk hogan? that was darcys egg, and he gave it to michael as a parting gift. hopefully it doesn't rot.
all of us. lauren got a better one of us, so maybe i will replace it later.
easter morning, and michael at the easter egg hunt. the guys were thrilled.
the most beautiful baby ever.... i finally got a french braid into her hair after many attempts.
what did you all do this easter weekend?

you guys are such a busy couple! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteWell we had Kyla's bday and easter on saturday and sunday I was a loner and did NOTHING. yep it was a blast! ;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAwe, I love that last picture of Bailey with her french braid. I wish I had your hairstyling skills! We loved having you guys! I know I've already said that but we did! Also, we're hooked on Tzatziki dip.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you had fun since you weren't able to be with us. Can't wait to see you Sat! Oh, and Michaels sad faces kill me!!!
ReplyDelete