He has started copying his brother and goes pee standing up. It's pretty cute. I basically refuse to start potty training after the terrible time we've had with Ty (he's been doing so great lately)... but Noah seems to be doing it all on his own. He even went poo on the potty the other day on his own (but didn't stay seated and kind of made a mess). My good friend says I have to just do it and start potty training, but I just caaaaaan't yet. I don't want it to not work. Plus Noah can't even fully talk!! Communication is still so limited. But at this rate, maybe I won't have to. :) I think I deserve an easy potty trainer now.
Noah is a little stinker. There are many nights he will come out of his room 20+ times. He just won't stay put and it can be 10pm or even later before he gets to bed. Naptime can often be like this too... it can be so frustrating but so hard to get upset because he is just so cute!!
Noah loves to play the game "Eat You" where you pretend to take bites of each other (usually their face) and eat. haha He also, in the most random moments, will say "knock knock", I say "who's there?" and he usually says "joke"... and thats the end of it. He loves to "play rough" as Ty calls it, with Ty and Dad. They can go for a straight hour and it's just so funny to watch them.

No comments:
Post a Comment