Thursday, March 25, 2010

bunnies and birds

i fixed it! now i am starting to wonder whether there was anything wrong in the first place.

i was showing michael that i had fixed it and he was like "oh its an easter background" i said, "ummm, i guess the colors are but i was thinking more springish" he says "no, i can see the bunnies....... and the birds" so i am searching the background for anything that resembles either.

can you see them?

i can't.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Also, no bunnies or birds... I think Michael's hallucinating perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see the bunnies and birds! Way cute background though. I think you guys are hallucinating! jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so funny. I made a blanket that had kinfa the same patter look and i didn't know it was all a bunch of bunnies and swirls! lol so funny. but i love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't!! Cries.. I have tried to change my background so many times and every time I do my whole blog gets messed up. I may need your help haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can maybe see how he could see the bunnies, but not any birds. I asked Will (thought maybe it was a guy thing), but he said he thinks Michael is smoking crack. :)

    Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Maybe we can get together in the summer when we come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...